This season's limited edition collection is made of certified, sustainable cotton. A set of 5 pieces for girls and 4 pieces for boys. A beautiful organic cotton, ribbed collection that is timeless.
This brand focuses on sustainability, social, environmental, and economic improvements.
- Improving the flow of sustainable cotton throughout the textile chain.
- Preparation for dying made detergent obtained through orange peel.
- Dyeing with natural dyes that reduce water and energy consumption.
- RR ( Ride Recycle) fabric softener formulate with rice husk oil.
- Curcum: Dye from Turmeric or Saffron
- Natural: Dye from the natural color or sustainable cotton
- Chlorofila: Dye from green plants, responsible for photosynthesis (Chlorophyll)
- Anil: Dye extracted from plants typical of the tropics (Indigo)
- Urucum: Dye from the Urucu plant (Urucium)
- 1 of 1